We believe that our staff are our assets and that is why we always look for qualified co-workers. We appreciate your interest in working with us at Minumwelt and encourage you […]
We believe that our staff are our assets and that is why we always look for qualified co-workers.
We appreciate your interest in working with us at Minumwelt and encourage you to go through our vacancy section as follows, find the position which you believe matches to your qualification & background and apply to join our team.
If you have not found any suitable job opening, please send our HR team your spontaneous application. Kindly indicate your area of interest , your minimum notice period and your salary expectation.
Your resume will be reviewed by our HR team and you will be contacted if a matching job opening comes up. Till then, we will treat your private information with absolute discretion.
[01.10.2017] Design Engineer / Project Manager (m/f)
- Water & wastewater treatment projects
- Short- and medium term assignments in various countries
- Studies, design and tender documents for water & wastewater treatment and disposal
- Liaison and communication with the Client and the funding Agencies
- Leading multidisciplinary teams
- Project controlling in respect of time, quality and cost
- Management of technical deliverables and reporting
- University degree in engineering or degree of similar level (B.Sc., M.Sc., PhD)
- At least 5 years of profound professional experience in design and tendering of wastewater treatment plants
- Experience relevant to assignments in developing countries desirable
- Very good command of the English and/or French/Spanish language
- Prepared for worldwide travelling
- Interesting international projects (public and private Clients)
- Friendly international working environment
- Working in multidisciplinary teams
- High degree of personal responsibility
- Period of appointment: unlimited, the position is also available for freelance experts.
Please send your application to our HR team